© Jaca Verde PANC
Lucas likes to cook the beans in stews. For example, in the Instagram of Jaca Verde PANC, Lucas describes a typical Indian dish, named “Dal Makhani”, a kind of lentil soup (usually called “dal” by Indians), seasoned with various spices and served with some vegetables.
- 300 g lentils
- 500 ml water
- Salt & pepper
- 2 Onions
- 2 cloves of garlic and a piece of ginger
- 1 tablespoon of coriander seed powder
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 whole bag of black cardamom
- 1 piece of ground cinnamon
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 gold leaf
- Heat the olive oil and fry the onion with the ground ginger and garlic paste.
- Then add the ground spices and when the aroma rises in the room, cook the lentils until they are very soft.
- If you wish, you can cook the chopped tomato with the lentils, or serve it afterwards, with a few drops of lemon.
The taste is incredible! With the smokiness of black cardamom plus its freshness and the exotic combination of cinnamon and spices in a savoury dish.