Ingredients for 4 servings
- 400 g soisson beans (large, white beans) from a can, drained, rinsed
- 50 g peanut butter
- 50 g butter, soft
- 50 g dark chocolate, soft
- 60 g birnel or honey
- 20 g vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 30 g coconut fat
- a few chilli flakes
- Weigh all ingredients and prepare.
- Put all ingredients into the blender or thermomixer. Blend all ingredients – perfume with rum, kirsch, Williams as required.
- Fill the mixture directly into a piping bag and pipe into glasses or dessert bowls. If desired, dress directly on plates.
Story behind the recipe
The bean from Soissons (FR, department of Aisne) is known for its slightly sweet taste. It can be cooked in many ways: Soup, puree, salad or even as a dessert. Since 1997, once a year, the Brotherhood of the Soissons Bean has been meeting to celebrate the bean.
If you are in a hurry, you can use pre-cooked beans from a can or a jar. Dried white beans, e.g. harvested from your own garden, soaked and cooked, are just as good for processing.